I am SO excited to announce the opening of 2022 senior spokesmodel applications-YAY! This will be the founding MacTaylor Creative spokesmodel team and will be made up of a group of local high school seniors that represent the face of MacTaylor Creative for the duration of their senior year. Spokesmodels are chosen through an application process and receive countless perks including participation in photoshoots, digital images to share on social media, complimentary hair and makeup, group activities and events, cash bonuses, swag bags, styled shoots, and more!
Please read the spokesmodel responsibilities list thoroughly before applying.
Being a spokesmodel for MacTaylor Creative means you have the opportunity to represent the face of MacTaylor Creative Seniors! Spokesmodels receive countless perks including a complimentary mini session before your senior year with professional hair and makeup, digital images to share online with friends, participation in a fully styled shoot, senior session, cash bonuses, group activities, and more! I am so excited to kick-start the very first year of my senior spokesmodel program and cannot wait to work with an amazing group of 2022 seniors! Before applying, please read the following.
Chosen spokesmodels are required to:
- Attend a meet & greet event on a Sunday, April 18
- Participate in mini sessions with the full team on Sunday, May 16
- Use Macalee Taylor as their sole photographer during their senior year
- Post on social media frequently about MacTaylor Creative (not platform specific)
- Book your senior session with MacTaylor Creative for a total of $400 (this is the only payment or fee ever associated with the spokesmodel program and $200 can be earned back through referrals)
- Notify parents of their application. Your parent will be contacted first if you are chosen as a spokesmodel, so please be sure they are aware that you are applying!
If you are interested in joining the team, please fill out the form below! Spokesmodels will be chosen and announced by April 1st!